Drinking Wine POS Cardboard Display Stands 5 Round Shelf Silver
Quick Details of a Floor Wine POS Display :
(1) Size / mm: W*D*H 460*410*1530, top poster: H285, or customized
(2) Materials: carton/shipper paper
(3) Spec. of paper used: single wall (3 layers), K5+350gsm CCNB
(4) Supporting capability: for each shelf/box, 6.7 kgs
(5) Other material available for options: honeycomb paper, foamex, artboard paper (250gsm, 300gsm, 400gsm),
acrylic, MDF etc.
(1) Display concept: client comes up with the idea, Popdisplay Pro works out the
(2) Structure design: by Popdisplay Pro and client approves finally
(3) Support strength: 6.7 kgs per shelf / tier
(4) Graphic design: by client; better in the format of .AI or PDF, linked files must
be sent together, all fonts are outlined
(5) Our brief working process when starting a new display with us:
Inquiry ⇒ quotation ⇒ accept price ⇒ confirm the details of a display to prepare a
sample ⇒ amend or approve the sample ⇒ final pre-production ⇒ Issue
PI (proforma invoice) ⇒ Go to production. Below is a one of our
sketches for showing structure required, and main dimensions
1) Packed method: flat packed in carton
2) Carton size: 138*84*5 cm
3) Accessories: no
4) Assembly instruction: included
5) Gross weight of carton: 12.3kgs
Competitive Advantages of Popdisplay Pro:
1) Client’s budget is under control , through negotiation, we
understand client's requirement on budget, 1~2 solutions will be
provided for option.
2) As fast as 10 days to deliver the order , flexible turnaroud
time enables to finish the rush order quickly.
3) As lest as 1 unit / piece / set to order.
4) Experienced design and production team provide creative and
cost-effective displays, our structrural designers dedicate to make
every design look visually attractive, eye-catching at a
controllable cost level, we keep to the idea that good display is
designed rather than produced, the quality management is completely
fullfilled from the start of an inquiry.
All registered character(s)/logo(s)/trademark(s) shown here are for
reference only. Not for Sale.
The registered character(s)/trademark(s)/logo(s) are the properties
of the respective owners.
1) Popdisplay Pro touches base a display project with you whatever
it’s big or small, all you need to do is to pass on us your query,
we do the rest and the best.
2) Quick turnaround time is to response within 8 hours.
3) Key points are oriented and focused to the whole project, JUST ONE
MORE time to check things out before it’s proceeded.
4) Provide customized point of purchase / sale display; keep the
budget in control but expectations beyond.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
Q-1: What types of displays do you produce?
We design and manufacture POP / POS display units, for example:
counter unit, FSDU / floor standing freely display, 48”*40” full
size pallet, side kicks, dump bin, power wing stack etc. , which
are used in supermarkets and retail stores.
Q-2: Can design service be available when working with you?
There are 2 kinds of design jobs involved, one is structural
design, and the other one is graphic / artwork design.Structural
design can be offered by us at no cost, whereas graphic design
should be done by client. In the cases of all design characters are
supplied, we can help work out artwork, normally, there would be a
small amount of fee for the design.
Q-3: How many colors can be printed?
Full colors (known as 4 colors or CMYK, C-cyan, M-magenta,
Y-yellow, K-black) and PMS colors, that’s 1~4 colors can be
printed, including PMS colors, totally 5~6 colors will be done.
Q-4: What types of printing process do you offer?
High print quality can be made by 4 color process litho graphic /
off-set printing, other method like flexo, silk-screen printing
available too on request.For very small quantity, digital printing
may be applied.
Q-5: How to choose finish / treatment on the surface after
Glossy / shining / sattin lamination, matt lamination, UV varnish,
foil stamp, any of them can be selected to enhance printing
Q-6: What format of artwork file would be better during press
printing in production?
.AI (CS5 or CS6) or .PDF is preferred, texts need to be outlined,
the linked files must be packed together to send.
Q-7: What is the request for images quality when designing artwork?
Included image should be at at least 300dpi resolution. Lower
resolution images are not acceptable due to lower output printing